These are Google calendars, so you can add individual events or an entire calendar to your own Google calendar if you like. If you use a different calendar application, you can subscribe to a calendar so that new events show up automatically. See instructions at the bottom of the page.
Instructions for Calendar Subscription
Use the URLs and instructions below to configure your Google calendar or other calendar application to subscribe or sync to an FLCC calendar and receive automatic updates.
To import an FLCC calendar into your personal Google calendar:
- Click the arrow to the right of “Other Calendars” at the bottom of your Google calendar page
- Select “Add by URL”
- Copy and paste the iCal URl above into the URL field of the dialog box
- Click “Add Calendar”
Apple Calendar (iCal)
- Copy the iCal URL above for the calendar you wish to subscribe to
- Open Calendar
- Go to Calendar menu -> Subscribe
- Paste the URL you copied, click OK
- Change any details you like, click OK
Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook
You can sync Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 with Google calendars using Google Apps Sync. See Google’s download and installation instructions.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Windows)
You can also subscribe to a Google calendar from within Outlook 2010 (Windows):
- Click the Home tab on the ribbon
- Under Manage Calendars, click on Open Calendar > From Internet
- Copy the iCal URL above into the New Internet Calendar field
- Click OK
- A new dialog opens to ask if you want to add this internet calendar to Microsoft Outlook and subscribe to updates
- Click on the Advanced buttons for configuration options
- Then click Yes to finalize the subscription
Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Mac)
No direct subscription is available in Outlook 2011 (Mac). Use the Google Apps Sync described above.